I am an average student, is it possible to crack the IAS examinations
Who says everything is based on your academic profile? Many average students have shown their ultimate dedication and have successfully cleared the IAS examination in one attempt. Your stress is obvious because many people believe that for cracking IAS examinations, it is required to be an extraordinary performer during degrees. It is untrue. IAS examination is a test of academic understanding and overall knowledge that ascertain your personality to be compatible for serving the nation as a civil servant.
What are the tricks and tips for an average student to qualify for IAS Examinations?
As an average student, you are just required to check your eligibility for appearing in the IAS examination. Rest everything is dependent on your continuous efforts and dedication to ensure good performance in the IAS examinations.
The following are the tips and tricks to ensure smooth preparation and the best results in the IAS examinations:
- Spend appropriate time in the preparation for IAS Examination
- May take guidance from one of the good coaching Institutes in the nearest locality
- Solve past year’s questions papers
- Give regular test series and assess your performance
- Clever the syllabus beforehand and ensure proper revision of important topics
- Allow yourself to learn more and remain updated about the recent happenings
- Read newspaper and news bulletin
- Have authentic resources for the preparation of IAS Examinations
- Work on overall development to ensure smooth conduct of examinations
What are the things to keep in mind as an Average student before starting your UPSC Preparation?
There are many things that you must remember before starting your UPSC preparation to ensure consistent growth and balance in your preparation to achieve positive results:
- start your preparation as soon as possible
- never lose hope while securing fewer marks in mocks
- prepare yourself for all the difficulties that are going to come during the journey of preparation
- make an appropriate schedule and follow it surely
- Learn regularly Can always search for the opportunity to Grab something new that can be beneficial in your preparation
- regular performance in mock tests would help you to analyze your level of preparation and work accordingly to achieve desirable results
- acquire all the useful and recent information for the UPSC examination
- prepare wisely and do not cheat yourself
- you can take reference of any of the top UPSC coaching institutes for appropriate guidance in your civil service examination
Your determination and dedication can make part of your effective journey in the UPSC examination. an average student can perform at his best ability and achieve the best results in the UPSC Examinations. UPSC examinations do not limit your ability to your marks obtained but they analyze your ability and assess your capabilities to serve the country.
Hence, it is 100% possible for an average student to secure good scores in IAS Examination with agility and sincerity in one attempt. We hope that the information is beneficial and provides motivation to the ones who are planning to start their UPSC preparation and are doubtful about their chances to qualify for the respective examinations.