How to fill UPSC application form
It is very important to be known about the process of filling UPSC application form. this is the initial step that must be done by all the candidates who wish to appear for UPSC CSE examinations in the coming years.
it is correctly said that you cannot go to war without your weapon, the same applies to IAS preparation. you cannot start your preparation without filling out the UPSC application form or without being familiar with the way or the process of filling out the UPSC form.
this article would reduce your worry to family rise you all with the process of filling UPSC CSE examination application form for appearing in the coming civil service examination.
If you want to cherish your journey of UPSC preparation and achieve the target. you must initiate it by filling up your UPSC application form as the applicant would only be allowed to sit for the examinations.
Following are the steps to fill out the UPSC application form and sit for respective examinations:
the first step for filling UPSC application form is registering by creating an account on the UPSC website. the registration would the carried out with an online application and payment of examination fees.
the registration and payment of fees for the UPSC CSE examination are done online.
there are two major websites for UPSC registration that are mentioned in the following:’
- upsc.gov.in is the website that publishes important notifications related to various examinations of civil services.
- upsconline.nic.in is the website where the application for various examinations is done.
upsconline.nic.in Is the official website that accepts the application, release admit cards and publish related information.
Apply for UPSC CSE examinations
you are required to apply separately for each stage of the examination conducted by UPSC. there are separate application forms released on the official website for prelims examination, main.
we would provide you with the details and the steps related to filling out the application form for the UPSC CSE examination in all three stages.
steps to fill part 1 of UPSC CSE 2023 application form
- you need to visit the official website for UPSC
- the apply online link would be available in the examination notification tab.
- clicking on the respective link would lead you to Civil Service part 1 registration.
- carefully read the instructions in the application form and accept yes.
- fill in your basic credentials in the part 1 application form such as your name, category, gender, date of birth, address, email, contact, marital status, community, educational qualification, and others.
- On feeding the credentials in the application form, click on continue and review your application form carefully before submitting.
Steps to fill Part 2 of UPSC CSE application form 2023
- it will further be extended to paying the UPSC application fee online through different modes like net banking, debit, and Credit Card. the payment can also be done offline by SBI Bank challan.
the application fees for main general candidates is 100/- otherwise for females/ SC/ ST/ pwBD is Nil.
- You are required to upload the scanned image of your recent photograph, signature, and photo ID card as per UPSC specifications.
- enter the details of fee payment and examination center in the application form.
- Click on the” I agree” button after reading the declaration
- and take print out your registration number once it is generated for future reference
Application of UPSC Mains examination 2023
the prelims qualified candidates are only allowed to apply for the UPSC Mains examination. they are required to submit the detailed application form 1 online on the official website of UPSC.
Candidates can pay UPSC examination application form online as well as offline mode. the examination fee For the UPSC Mains examination for general/ OBC Male candidates is 200/-. females/ SC/ ST/ persons with benchmark disability are exempted from payment of the fees.
The candidates need to download the UPSC e- admit cards one month before the examination. they are required to take the printout to the examination hall on the day of the examination.
Application for UPSC interviews 2023
only the candidates who have qualified for the UPSC Mains examination are eligible to apply for the UPSC interview in 2023.
they are required to submit the detailed application form 2 online on the official website of UPSC.
this is the registration and application process for all three-stage in the UPSC CSE examinations.